COLOR BLOCK CAMO



In which I embrace my inner super-cool 1998 Parent Trap Martin.




As I anxiously wait for super typhoon Yolanda to grace the city with her heavy, non-stop showers and squalls, I reminisce back to the delightful and sunny trip I took to the wine country.

It would've been more appropriate to pay tribute to the Parker family horseback riding in cowboy hats and plaid shirts in the late 90s film version of The Parent Trap, but instead I decided to embrace my inner super-cool Martin the butler.. The one that wore leather on their voyage to San Francisco. Sans natural tonsure hairstyle. (Though I tried, it is still questionable if I had successfully imitated his almighty level of swag.)

The result was me christening my new biker jacket that I had bought (on sale, thank the Lord) from Urban Outfitters, whose purchase was long overdue ever since miss Eleanor Calder, NYC 2012. But now that I live in a literal tropical concrete jungle, you'll see more of that jacket in the new upcoming posts hanging from my hips, rather than my shoulders.

Meanwhile, the rain has just arrived and the typhoon has reached the landmass.

So ciao for now,

Yolanda's calling. Or yelling.


jacket by Silence and Noise
top from American Eagle Outfitters
BDG jeans
Ray Ban aviators
Larsson & Jennings watch

No comments:

Post a Comment