STUDY BREAK




As I'm taking a break from studying... FINALLY! A new post! I've definitely been missing typing down the rambles that goes on in my head here on the interweb, and my little community of style blogger friends on Tumblr, and making Polyvore sets which always turns out to be a struggle between positive and negative space, and stalking Eleanor Calder's evolving style, and drooling on every style-bloggers travels (though I do enough of that while scrolling through my Instagram). Needless to say, school has taken the center stage spotlight in my life at the moment.

Not gonna lie, I don't even remember why I decided to attend nursing school. But really, the reason why I can't remember is because I'm super duper busy while having so much fun. I know it's only my first year at Velez and its still a bit early to be professing this kind of judgement and I don't know what struggles and how many sleepless nights the next few years have in store, but I've always been that type of person who "lives in the now" and right now, I'm loving every bit of my busy schedule.

Enough about school. As I mentioned in my last outfit post, one reason I was ecstatic about school starting is because I can finally put my Cambridge Satchel to use! The 14" is the perfect size to carry my MacBook, notebooks, folders, etc. It can be a hassle to buckle and unbuckle at times, but all it takes is a little ounce of patience, really. Or I just leave it unbuckled like in the picture above. (I look really excited in this picture because we were going to get Dim Sum for lunch)

Back to the books...

Top - Cotton On
Bottoms - Topshop Leighs
Shoes - Topshop Atlantas
Bag - 14" Cambridge Satchel in Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment