BOYFRIEND SUBSTITUTE


or more or less a demonstration on how to wear your uncle's clothes.



One of the things I was taught in my Anatomy & Physiology class is that before one can classify something as disease, the body must be able to compensate first in order to return to its normal state. 

And that's exactly what I'm doing, compensating... Compensating from the lack of a bi-weekly salary resulting in me raiding the wardrobes of my dad and uncles in order to avoid repeating outfits on a daily basis. I thank the capital G for blessing me with a slender frame and fast metabolism. Though these military pants are actually two waist sizes up, it's nothing a belt and a little oversized top action couldn't handle.

Don't worry, I wash the clothes before I return them to their rightful owner.

Ciao for now, still waiting for that Christmas spirit to hit me.

Clarks ankle boots
Larsson & Jennings watch
Ann Taylor LOFT belt
John Henry shirt




No comments:

Post a Comment