CHURCH






Forever 21 sheer button up
Mossimo tee
American Apparel jeans
Topshop boots

It's pretty darn cool how just one single act of layering can take a casual outfit to something more church appropriate (I just realized now as I'm writing this that with or without the v-neck, it would still be formal, but the white top is a little sheer and I don't think the g-parents are going to approve of that). And it doesn't have to be in that sequence, you can go from dressy turned comfy, or   business to party-ready! 

Granted, it tends to get a little bit hot with the extra layer of polyester in this outfit, but hey, the things we do for fashion am I right? (Ankle boots only for the fall/winter season? nah)

In other news, I survived my first week of nursing school. In my last post, I told you guys about how I was getting really nervous about the workload from my classes. Well now I am terrified because on top of that, I also have to deal with being class treasurer and SBO 1st year liaison. I think I'll be alright, just gotta learn to manage my time wisely, which probably means less time on Tumblr (and it hurts my heart to type out those words), but I'm planning on keeping this blog updated weekly with outfit posts and other shenanigans (hopefully).

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally in love with this outfit! Everything you wear is genius but this one 's just captured my heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm so glad! Thank you so much Victoire : ) xx

      Delete