SHORT-ALLS







Zara leather-sleeved skull top
Converse

Let me tell you a story. The first time I had planned on buying these overalls, that was my sole mission in getting off my lazy butt and going to the mall. But literally as I walked in to Topshop, they were ringing up the costumer who had the last pair. You couldn't imagine the competing emotions of sadness and furiousness inside my head. Since the Topshop here in Cebu is only a franchise store, I didn't think they would restock these, so I was pretty much in shock when I found them hanging about. These are way more suiting than the pants version to the constant Philippine heat and humidity. 

In other news, school starts this Monday and I have no idea how I feel about that.. Though I am really excited about the fact that I'll be finally putting my navy Cambridge Satchel to good use. 


2 comments:

  1. gianni this is so perfect! and omg the navy cambridge satchel haha i'm excited for you! keep up the great blog posts xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa literally my Cambridge satchel hes been collecting dust these past few months, I'm pretty sure its excited about the whole thing too.
      Thank you so much! I'll definitely try : )

      Delete