LEGS FOR DAYS




American Apparel pocket tank & chambray shorts
Ray-ban oversized aviators

A bit of a throwback post, since I'm feeling very reminiscent of my long summer break and even though its only the first week of school, the workload is already making me nervous. To quote High School Musical, I just gotta keep my head in the game (and aim for those 1s). 
Along with school starting, also comes the stormy season here in the Philippines! Which I'm pretty excited about because it means that I could whip out my boots and light jackets without looking like a fool and avoid getting weird looks from strangers (actually I'm not sure about the latter because people in general have the tendency to just stare at me).
To my readers who don't live in the Philippines, a lot of you just finished your finals and have started your summer vacation (to those who have graduated, congratulations!!!). Do you guys have any plans this summer? Road trips, festivals, internships, festivals, or going abroad? Let me know by leaving a comment below because I would love to hear all about it! 

2 comments:

  1. How could they not stare? It's in awe and idolization, obviously.

    But now I'm sad, I'm going to be in the same time zone and everything but still so far away :(((

    P.S. Nice legs, I'm insanely jel of your flexibility.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you gurl! But don't worry, the fashion gods will bring us together someday I just know it! and we'll be unstoppable : )
      hahah and thanks!

      Delete