COLOR BLOCK


A little throwback to the time when I didn't have to worry much about my nursing incompetency..






As I embark on a new challenge tomorrow that is clinical exposure at the hospital and get to actually care for patients (on a literal level this time), I thought a little throwback to the time when I didn't have to worry much about my nursing incompetency could calm my nerves down by a couple of notches.

See, I don't travel that much, and even though I'd love to brush up on my eye for photography, carrying around a heavy DSLR with you at all times can be a bit of a drag. And when you unexpectedly end up on a roof with one heck of a sunset, well you just have to be thankful that your phone has had, as advertised, "Large sensor. Large pixels. Large aperture," and an editing app to boot. Although it still doesn't quiet give it justice.

Zara top | BDG jeans | HM espadrilles | Michael Kors clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment