SUNKISSED


How to survive a tropical summer tip #14: Wear very minimal and ultra-light clothing as much as possible. 


With that being said, I should take my own advice because it is more likely that I will wear leather ankle boots during a heat wave rather than "mandals." That wasn't the case today. It's a pretty difficult feat to find men's tops that are made from lighter fabric such as rayon or lyocell, and you're more likely to find ones that are made of thick, cotton or even sweater-like material, and worse, dark colors that absorb as much heat as it can and it's basically like you're wearing your own personal sauna. My solution? I shop women's. But you will definitely not find me twirling around in a dress, just so we're clear [wink]. 


Topshop top, DIY denim shorts, HM bag & espadrilles 



No comments:

Post a Comment